Finding the right liquid applied roofing for your property, whether you have a house or are a commercial property owner, is also important. The last thing you want is to spend all that time and effort and find that your roof doesn’t last very long.
Most people want to have their roof done and forget about it. They don’t want to be worried about leaks and whether it’s going to survive the next big storm. That’s why products like Topseal are ideal.
The Benefits of Liquid Applied Roofing
The huge benefit of liquid applied roofing is that it goes on cold and doesn’t require heat or the application of a flame as in more traditional systems. That also means your repair or replacement roof is much easier to put down and is fit for purpose soon after. Another side benefit of liquid applied roofing is that there is little waste, including no offcuts that are sent to landfill.
Why Choose Topseal Products?
Topseal liquid applied roofing has been developed over many years and is currently one of the best systems on the market today. Our range of products can be used for repairs as well as full-scale roof replacements.
We’re so confident with the quality of our Topseal products that they come with a minimum 20-year guarantee as standard. We offer a range of different systems depending on what you are trying to achieve.
It’s a BBA certified fibreglass roofing system that is installed by professionals who have been trained to do the job. We produce a range of products including:
- Topseal: Designed to cover roofs that may have footfall and can incorporate an anti-slip finish. Guaranteed for 25 years, it’s one of our most popular liquid applied roofing products.
- Topseal HD: This is the next step up and a product that comes with a 30-year guarantee. It’s most often used on walkways and terraces and is highly durable and waterproof.
- Topseal DirectLay: This is a system that is suitable for refurbished roofs and can be laid directly onto concrete, asphalt, GRP and felt. It comes with a 20-year optional guarantee.
- Topseal GreenTop: This is the perfect liquid applied roofing if you want to create a green roof or design an area that can be used for entertaining.
- Topseal DoubleTop: This has an extra protective layer and comes with a 25-year materials guarantee for water containment and a 40-year guarantee for roofing.
- Topseal PU: This is a new addition to our range of products which targets the large commercial type of roof. Both newbuild and refurbished roofs onto various substrates and guarantees up to 30 years.
How to Find a Topseal Installer
Topseal installers work in most areas of the UK. Accredited installers need to go through our intensive training programme and commit to our very high standards.
Once someone has been trained, they get added to our database and are given a unique installer number. You can check this is authentic by simply inputting the number on our website.