What is Topseal?
Topseal offer a range of cold liquid applied, high performance, BBA Certified GRP waterproofing systems, which can be used to form a waterproof membrane regardless of the size or complexity of the application.
The Topseal systems can be finished in any BS4800 or RAL colour and if required, an anti-slip finish is available for walkway and balcony projects.
A Topseal roof consists of specially formulated Topseal roofing resin and topcoat, cold-applied on site with our heavyweight GRP edge trims to create a bespoke, seamless roof to suit the application.
The Topseal systems are installed by our network of trained and approved installers throughout the UK.
Topseal offers a range of advanced GRP waterproofing and roofing systems fitted through a national network of highly trained and approved installers.
Since our system was first installed back in 1992 it has been installed on millions of square metres of roofs all over the UK.
Topseal is the ultimate fibreglass flat roofing system suitable for both domestic and commercial works.
A Topseal roof represents the pinnacle of GRP roofing technology, guaranteed to last a generation, designed to last a life time.
With full BBA certification and up to 40 years materials and workmanship guarantee (with Topseal DoubleTop), Topseal is the ultimate, stylish roofing system. The Topseal roofing systems are installed nationwide and have a proven pedigree as a waterproofing material with an expected lifespan of 100 plus year
Why Choose Topseal?
Topseal is the ultimate BBA Certified fibreglass flat roofing system. Topseal GRP (also known as fibreglass) roofing systems are installed exclusively by fully trained and approved installers and supplied with a 20 – 40 year product and workmanship guarantee with the back-up of a full customer service, technical support and quality control team.Here are just a few of the reasons why Topseal is the ultimate in waterproofing and roofing systems:
- 20-40 year product & workmanship guarantee with an optional insolvency guarantee against workmanship
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and refurbishment projects
- Versatile and flexible for new build, replacement roofs, listed or iconic buildings
- Only fitted by trained and Topseal approved installation teams UK wide
- Environmentally sustainable by design and safe to install. No heat required
- Rated A/A+ in the generic BRE Green Guide
- Fire Retardant and completely UV resistant
- Over 1,000 different combinations of colours, and specialist finishes available
- Specification and technical support available
- NBS specification available
- Installer and specifier login areas available
- BBA certified system
- Simulated lead design available
- RIBA approved CPD