The Topseal Double Top system comprises of a waterproofing laminate consisting of 2 x 450g/m2 Topseal Roofing Grade Reinforcement Mat saturated with Topseal Roofing Resin.
When the laminate has cured (normally within 1 hour) it is over-coated with Topseal Topcoat.
Upstands / Edge Trims / Corners Details
For ease of detailing, a range of preformed Topseal edge trims are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit most changes in direction and termination points. These are installed in accordance with our recommendations. Once fitted they are overlapped by the main laminate to provide a completely seamless system.
Every Topseal Double Top installation is backed by our class leading 25 year materials guarantee for water containment and 40 year for roofing and is supported by the installer’s guarantee on workmanship for the same period.
Each installation can also be covered by Topseal’s optional guarantee protection certificate and Insurance backed guarantee.
- Cold applied – no heat or naked flames
- Quick curing – fast application rate
- Completely seamless – no joints or seams
- Fully reinforced – flexible
- Suitable for flat (zero falls) / pitched roofs
- Suitable for balconies/walkways – will withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Guarantee for 25 years for water containment and 40 years for roofing installations
- UV and chemical resistant
- Full range of BS4800/RAL colours available – including Simulated Lead and Copper finish.
- BBA independent certification EXT.F.AA Fire Rated to BS476: Part 3
- Environmentally Friendly
- ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 registered
- Isocyanate and Halogen free
- Available with anti-slip finish
- No toxic rainwater run-off