The Topseal HD system comprises of a waterproofing laminate consisting of 600g/m2 Topseal Roofing Grade Reinforcement Mat saturated with Topseal Roofing Resin.
When the laminate has cured (normally within 1 hour) it is over-coated with Topseal Topcoat.
Upstands / Edge Trims / Corners Details
For ease of detailing, a range of preformed Topseal edge trims are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit most changes in direction and termination points. These are installed in accordance with our recommendations. Once fitted they are overlapped by the main laminate to provide a completely seamless system.
- Cold applied – no heat or naked flames
- Quick curing – fast application rate
- Completely seamless – no joints or seams
- UV and chemical resistant
- Fully reinforced – flexible
- Suitable for flat (zero falls) / pitched roofs
- Suitable for balconies/walkways -will withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Full range of BS / RAL colours available – including Simulated Lead and Copper finish.
- Guaranteed for 30 years (25 years for Walkways, Balconies & Terraces)
- BBA independent certification
- EXT.F.AA Fire Rated to BS476: Part 3
- Environmentally Friendly
- ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 registered
- Isocyanate and Halogen free
- Available with anti-slip finish
- No toxic rainwater run-off