Compared to residential properties, commercial roofing can use a whole range of different products. These include everything from asphalt to concrete and modified bitumen. It’s important to choose a roofing installer that understands your needs and can deliver on these.
What most businesses are looking for is durability and functionality. That’s where Glass Reinforced Polyester or GRP roofing systems outperform all other options out there.
Commercial roofing is hugely varied, and your business may want much more than a simple waterproof cover for your premises. You might need to use that roof space, for example, to install solar panels for your business or perhaps you want to create a roof garden for entertaining if you run a restaurant or bar.
Topseal GRP is the UK’s leading roofing system and is available from approved installers for all commercial roofing work, whether you want a new roof installed or your old roof repaired.
6 Reasons to Choose Topseal For Your Commercial Roofing
- If you are looking for a commercial roofing system that is built to last, Topseal is expected to provide cover for your business premises for 100 years plus. To back this up, each installation comes with a 20-40 year product and workmanship guarantee.
- You can also opt for an insolvency guarantee against workmanship. This means you’re covered even if the company that installed your GRP commercial roofing goes out of business.
- Topseal has been delivering quality commercial roofing solutions through its team of dedicated installers for nearly 30 years and over that time we’ve fitted more than a million square metres of roofing
- Topseal GRP roofing is suitable for new builds, replacement roofs and has even been used for listed buildings.
- We only allow trained and certified installers of the Topseal commercial roofing brand to carry out work on your business premises. If you want to become one of installers, you can apply here.
- The system is not applied using heat, as with many others on the market, and is an environmentally sound solution to your commercial roofing needs. Topseal is a high-quality product and is fire retardant and UV resistant.
Accredited and Certified
Our commercial roofing products come BBA approved with ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certification.
- ISO:9001 Certified: The international quality standard that demonstrates we are focused on our customers and providing a high standard of service across the board.
- ISO:14001 Certified: The quality standard for environmental management which means we’re also focused on sustainability and being as eco-friendly as possible.
How to Find a Topseal Commercial Roofing Installer in Your Area
We put our Topseal installers through a comprehensive training and approval process before they are allowed to use our products in their business. Once approved, every installer is given a unique verification number which you can check online to make sure it’s genuine. Ask for this and then go to our ‘Approved Installers’ page to verify the installer.